A WIN tem uma vaga aberta para Network Development Director em Londres.
Seguem os detalhes da vaga em inglês.
WIN Network Development Director
WIN (Worldwide Independent Network Ltd) wishes to hire a Network Development Director, to start immediately. The job is a senior and pivotal position within our organisation, being the main point of contact between WIN as an organisation and its network of independent music associations. The role will require someone with superior industry knowledge and contacts, excellent interpersonal skills, a keen interest in cultural diversity, enthusiasm and motivation.
- Primary point of contact for the network of independent trade associations.
- Developing increased contact between the associations, with WIN acting as facilitator.
- Developing and delivering a programme of support and collaboration between our network of associations globally.
- Working with the Chief Operating Officer to deliver value and support to associations individually and collectively; interfacing with wider industry contacts and initiatives.
- Developing detailed knowledge of the industry in individual territories, with a particular focus on developing markets.
- Responsible for building associative structures and representation in countries hitherto unrepresented.
- Supporting the COO with occasional legal & business affairs work, including rights related matters.
- Interfacing with leading national associations and sector lobbyists on matters of policy, to increase knowledge sharing around the network.
- Interfacing with various entities on matters relating to funding applications.
- Working directly with the COO and Board on regular work, and specific initiatives as they arise.
Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding of today’s international music industry, including copyright/related rights, policy and commercial issues.
- Knowledge of the international independent music sector, and the challenges it faces.
- Multilingual, ideally fluent in English and Spanish, and proficiency in at least one other (preferably non-European) language.
- Proven track record of delivering knowledge sharing programmes.
- Broad network of music industry contacts, preferably internationally.
- Must be proactively interested in developing diversity in our sector, and the wider music industry.
- A pro-active, ‘self starting’ attitude is essential, as are first class communication and collaboration skills.
- Extensive foreign travel
- Reports to the COO.
- Full time role
- Salary: commensurate with experience.
Please send a CV, and cover letter explaining your suitability for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 12th April 2019.
More information on WIN: http://winformusic.org/about/