A WIN está contratando um Co-ordination Manager para se juntar ao time do escritório em Londres.
Seguem os detalhes da vaga em inglês:
WIN (Worldwide Independent Network Ltd) wishes to hire a Co-ordination Manager, to start immediately. The job consists of a broad remit to assist the organisation in various aspects of administrative work and to provide support for a small team, as well as taking on key information gathering and communication tasks.
The position is outward facing and requires regular contact with our members, directors, staff, and industry institutions on a daily basis. The role is key to the operations of the organisation, and the successful candidate will enjoy working with a wide network of industry figures from around the world.
The successful candidate will be personable, motivated, and familiar with today’s music industry issues.
- General administrative duties of the organisation
- Liaising with member associations, partner organisations and others
- Gathering and collating information from across the network of WIN associations and other industry bodies
- Managing meeting bookings, accommodation and general support for attendees in various international locations throughout the year
- Taking meeting notes at 2 or 3 board meetings per year
- Managing the organisation’s social media presence
- Managing funding and cost reimbursement processes
- Supporting the Chief Operating Officer and other staff with regular work, and specific initiatives as they arise.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably within the music or media industries.
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Social media experience and practical channel management (Facebook and Twitter).
- Knowledge of market research and presentation of analysis and conclusions.
- Finance or legal/business affairs experience would be an advantage, but not a necessity.
- Must be proactively interested in developing diversity in our sector, and the wider music industry.
Requires some foreign travel (around 4 or 5 trips per year).
- Reports to the COO.
- Based in central London (South Bank).
- Full time position.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please send a CV, and cover letter explaining your suitability for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 26th March 2019.
More information on WIN: http://winformusic.org/about/